Classic Rio Helicopter Tour - 25-30min
Take a flight that you will remember for a lifetime! Departing from the Jacarepaguá Airport, the Classic Rio Tour takes you to the must-see attractions including one of the seven wonders of the world, Christ Redeemer Statue. Sights also include flying over Rodrigo de Freitas’s Lagoon, beaches of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, and Barra da Tijuca as well as a magnificent panoramic view of Sugar Loaf “Pão de Açucar”. As the best-rated helicopter tour in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil on Tripadvisor, we offer affordable prices with high-quality services. Check out our reviews! Your trip to Rio would not be complete without this ride.
- Christ The Redeemer
- Sugarloaf Montain
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Barra da Tijuca
- São Conrado
- Jockey Club
- Fort Copacabana
- Praia Vermelha
- Tijuca National Park
- And much more!
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
• Minimum 2 passengers per flight.
• Helicopters used: Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell Jet Ranger, Bell Long Ranger, Eurocopter EC120 Colibri and Eurocopter AS350 Esquilo.
• Maximum weight 297 Lbs. (135 Kg.) per passenger.
• Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
• Routes and tourist spots overflight may vary according to weather conditions and Air Traffic Control instructions.
• RIOCOPTER reservesthe right to cancel or reschedule any flight due to: weather conditions, maintenance, safety, weight and balance, air traffic control clearances or any other operational decision.
• RIOCOPTER also reserve the right to sell free seats to other customers.