VIP Rio Helicopter Tour - 55 - 60min
All aboard for the most spectacular and unforgettable experience of your Rio de Janeiro visit! With the extended route and approximately 60-minute duration, you’ll be sure to feel like a VIP on the VIP Tour!In addition to all the world-famous attractions of the Rio, your pilot will take you on a quick spin over the beautiful beaches of the west area. If you want the feeling of a private tour, the VIP Tour is your best option.
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Barra da Tijuca
- Guanabara's Bay
- Rio-Niteroi Bridge
- Maracanã Stadium
- Olympic Park
- MAC - Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sambodrome Marquês de Sapucaí
- Downtown Rio de Janeiro
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- São Conrado
- Jockey Club
- Fort Copacabana
- Praia Vermelha
- Lapa Arches
- Marina da Glória
- Tijuca National Park
- Recreio dos Bandeirantes
- Pontal Rock
- And much more!
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Approximately 55 - 60min
• Minimum 2 passengers per flight.
• Helicopters used: Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell Jet Ranger, Bell Long Ranger, Eurocopter EC120 Colibri and Eurocopter AS350 Esquilo.
• Maximum weight 297 Lbs. (135 Kg.) per passenger.
• Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
• Routes and tourist spots overflight may vary according to weather conditions and Air Traffic Control instructions.
• RIOCOPTER reservesthe right to cancel or reschedule any flight due to: weather conditions, maintenance, safety, weight and balance, air traffic control clearances or any other operational decision.
• RIOCOPTER also reserve the right to sell free seats to other customers.