Deluxe Rio Helicopter Tour - 40 - 45min
An exciting and comprehensive helicopter tour of Rio de Janeiro with breathtaking views and excellent photo opportunities! This extended version of the Classic Tour will treat you to the best views of Rio including the Christ Redeemer Statue, Sugar Loaf and Rio’s most famous beaches. In addition to several must-see attractions, passengers will enjoy a flight over historic downtown Rio and The Maracanã Stadium. Consider upgrading from the Classic Tour and you’ll know Rio better than a native!
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Barra da Tijuca
- Guanabara's Bay
- Rio-Niteroi Bridge
- Maracanã Stadium
- Olympic Park
- MAC - Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sambodrome Marquês de Sapucaí
- Downtown Rio de Janeiro
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- São Conrado
- Jockey Club
- Fort Copacabana
- Praia Vermelha
- Lapa Arches
- Marina da Glória
- Tijuca National Park
- And much more!
Monday – Sunday: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Approximately 40 - 45min
• Minimum 2 passengers per flight.
• Helicopters used: Robinson R44, Robinson R66, Bell Jet Ranger, Bell Long Ranger, Eurocopter EC120 Colibri and Eurocopter AS350 Esquilo.
• Maximum weight 297 Lbs. (135 Kg.) per passenger.
• Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
• Routes and tourist spots overflight may vary according to weather conditions and Air Traffic Control instructions.
• RIOCOPTER reservesthe right to cancel or reschedule any flight due to: weather conditions, maintenance, safety, weight and balance, air traffic control clearances or any other operational decision.
• RIOCOPTER also reserve the right to sell free seats to other customers.